Chris' strengths are Solution Design, Technology Analysis and Project Management. Chris’ qualifications include MCP 70-533: Architecting Microsoft Azure Solutions, MCP 70-483: Programming in C#, MCP 70-473: Design and Implement Cloud Data Platform Solutions, MCP 70-533: Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions, MCP 70-487: Developing Microsoft Azure and Web Services.
Chris is primarily responsible for the design and supervision of the technical implementation of business requirements for both Software and Hardware applications; and also to.....
- Provide leadership and guidance to the team to ensure that technical objectives are achieved.
- Evolve the API and software delivery to adapt quickly to newly identified commercial applications without compromising the core solution offering.
- Act as Technical Lead on projects, provide advice and variations on implementations for feature requests to maximise productivity whilst mitigating associated risks.
- Support the team to ensure the latest relevant technical certifications and qualifications are achieved and maintained to develop a high level of common understanding within the languages and technologies that will be used to deliver project outcomes.
- Ensure that the latest technical standards and best practices are employed within all layers of the solution design and delivery.